Takedown Policy and Procedures
We value the protection of your copywrite protections under The Digital Mellenium Copywrite Act (DMCA) Title 17.
You have the right to send a takedown notice so that we may follow the safe-harbor provisions.
In general, you need to:
- Send the notification to the correct party.
- Send it using the correct delivery method (ie fax, email, registered mail).
- Clearly identify the date and jurisdiction (your location).
- Clearly identify yourself and your website.
- Clearly identify the copyright violator.
- Clearly outline the copyright violations using searches, screenshots, and so forth.
- Demand removal of the offending material.
- Attest that you are the owner of the copyright and send it’s registration (if you registered it).
14502 N. Dale Mary Hwy
Tampa, FL 33618
Sent via: Mail
Attn: XXXXX, President
123 Your Street
Anytown, State 12345
Ph. (555) 555-5555
Fax (555) 555-5555