When you combine your passion or love with a higher purpose it propels you to take sustained action for achievement. The attaching of an emotion to your desire anchors the desire in your Spirit. The emotion of love is a powerful motivator. Be it love of family, love of God, love of humanity or love for a greater good. This leads to inspiration, a form of passion. Combining an emotion to a desire coupled with your purpose, leads to great gain.
Furthermore, when you have faith in God, knowing that whatever you set out to do will come into existence (which God’s word promises), you will have no choice but to align all your actions to get what you want without doubting. The end reward with keeping your eye on your desire which propels you to take massive action. Jesus stated that faith will move mountains and is a truth in which the universe operates.
Passion is a state of mind that can be reproduced at any time by speaking words of faith coupled with decisive action. The desire must be so strong that it convicts your heart allowing the words to get deep into your Spirit. Nothing is impossible for you when you align your desires with God’s desires – backed by an unshakable faith to achieve the object of your desire.
Self-auto suggestion through the power of the tongue, will convince the conscious mind (your heart) that you can have something you desire. This provides the faith required to get your Spirit activated and in agreement with God. A deep seated desire in your heart propels you to take action. Faith allows the spirit to complete the task supernaturally according to God’s spiritual law of faith. When you combine your love of the Lord with your passion to perform, nothing is impossible for you.
1. Concentrate your thoughts on what it will look like when you achieve the object of your faith. (Speaking to the mountain)
2. State your main purpose statement daily.
3. Repeat scriptures of faith daily to build and activate your spirit. (The tongue as a weapon)
4. Write out a plan on the exact steps necessary to achieve the object of your faith. (Plans of the diligent leads to profit)
5. Carry out the plan, one step at a time each day. (Faith without works is dead)